What in the world is a Mastermind?
We are the average of the 5 people we hang around most. Do any of those people eat,sleep, and breathe your determination to build a successful business? Do they push you to achieve your biggest dreams and get as vulnerable about your passion as you need? Do they act as team mates in your business, advocating and making connections for you?
Mastermind members do.
- Help you think big
- Give honest and focused feedback
- Allow you to tap into experience and skills of others
- Boost your everyday mental health
- Increase your follow-through
May Mastermind Launch: Daycare Providers
May Mastermind Launch: Nutrition / Health Coaches
Our masterminds connect you with
Something goes here, such as a player or graphic..
Listen to our Podcast Coaching Series
WEOC is here to help at every stage. Utilize our experienced coaches. Enjoy structure amidst a supportive community. Grow your business in a way that feels right to you.
6 month transparency commitment.
A mastermind is only successful if you are willing to
- attend each meeting
- brainstorm on member businesses, not just your own
- share your experiences to help others
- make progress toward goals
- Revenue and profit growth
- No longer feeling alone
- Clarity of business model and customer journey
- Acceptance from others going through the same thing
- Help making key decisions
- Community advocates
- Pushing you beyond your self-imposed limits
You SHOULD join if you
- Ambitious AND open to new ideas and opportunities
- Need to contribute income to help support your household
- Are operating your business as a business, not a second job
You Should NOT Join If You
- Are not interested in helping others build their business
- Not seeking to expand your network or grow your business
- Already consistently paying yourself $10,000+ per month
How it Works:
Complete the Form
We are powered by the SBA. This is a requirement for each service.
Complete a program orientation session with your group
MEET EACH WEEK
10mins: Update on weekly goals
40mins: Member Hot Seat – Peer Mentoring
10mins: Commit to personal weekly goals
“I never knew how important it was to have a strong group of other entrepreneurs around you. We run into similar hurdles. We pool each other’s resources and connections, and move forward in a strong way. This has been insanely important in the building of my business. A lot of the connections and movement I have made in my business has been directly because of the WEOC.”
— Megan Masterson, Ground Down
For-profit Mastermind programs = $1000.
The WBC Mastermind program is only $199
That’s only $8.30 per meeting.