Welcome to our Virtual Resource Center. This was developed with you in mind to provide the tools and resources you need as you start, grow, innovate your business.
NIIC Virtual Training/Webinars
Offered through ZOOM, we record virtual training and events to include in our library for your future needs.
Virtual Office Hours—We offer virtual office hours, which may include open Q&A sessions or focused, topical discussions. Stay tuned to our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram) for details about upcoming events.
- NIIC Virtual Office Hours: Tuesday – Friday at 1:30pm-3:00pm. Contact Mike Fritsch to schedule an appointment.
- WEOC Virtual Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00am on Facebook.
Virtual 1-on-1 Coaching—We offer virtual coaching via conference call or ZOOM. You will be matched with one of our professional business coaches, who have the expertise and knowledge to guide you. Please complete the Let’s Talk form, so we know how best to serve you.
Economic & Funding Resources
- SBA Loan Program
Repayable loans of up to $2 million are available from the SBA. Indiana was certified as an eligible state on Wednesday of this past week. The IEDC is led organization in Indiana. Keep in mind you should borrow what you can repay. Loan repayment starts 4 months after closing. Total borrowings can go up and down but will have to go through a modification process.
- The QuickBridge Program by Bankable
The QuickBridge program is a rapid COVID-19 response offered by Bankable, and this linked PDF describes their micro-lending offering.
- Funding in the Time of Coronavirus
SaaStr Annual 2020 presentation to give an upfront view on what we may see in the funding markets ahead
COVID-19 and Startup Resources
Information is power, especially in times of uncertainty. We want you to be empowered and encourage you to get information from trusted sources. Here are some for you to consider.
Indiana State Resources
- IN.gov has excellent state-specific guidance and resources listed under several agencies
- IN Department of Health
- IN Department of Workforce Development
- IN Small Business Development Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- SBA Coronavirus Loan Resources
- The U.S. Department of Labor has resources to help workers and employers
- New guidance outlines flexibilities that states have in administering their unemployment insurance programs to help Americans affected by coronavirus.