This workshop shows the pervasiveness of negative speaking (and thinking) in the business world and how we can switch that to the positive and transform our communication with our colleagues,
This workshop shows the pervasiveness of negative speaking (and thinking) in the business world and how we can switch that to the positive and transform our communication with our colleagues, clients, and ourselves. Bonus: this also applies to our personal lives!
What you will learn:
- The various negative phrases we say without thinking
- Why these phrases are confusing, as well as counterproductive
- How to detect and reword negative phrases
Who should attend? Professionals who want:
- their communication to be effective, clear, and productive
- to become aware of certain phrases and words that need to be changed
When: Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Location: The NIIC Cole Auditorium
Workshop Leader: Elizabeth MacDonald, The Verbal Edge, LLC
7:30-8 a.m. Breakfast/Networking
9 a.m. Adjourn
Light breakfast will be provided courtesy of WEOC
Registration is required. There is no cost to attend this workshop, sponsored by the WEOC.
(Wednesday) 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Northeast Indiana Innovation Center
3201 Stellhorn Road Fort Wayne, IN
WEOCinfo@niic.net Northeast Indiana Innovation Center WEOC | 3201 Stellhorn Road | Fort Wayne, IN 46815