Please help support this fundraiser for Our Turn to Serve! Proceeds enable Our Turn to Serve to provide and train a service dog (all rescues from shelters) for a combat-disabled
Please help support this fundraiser for Our Turn to Serve!
- Proceeds enable Our Turn to Serve to provide and train a service dog (all rescues from shelters) for a combat-disabled veteran suffering from PTSD.
- Six service/therapy dogs and their owners will attend the event. Two of them are St. Bernard therapy dogs (so we can pet them)! Veterans to whom we owe a great debt will attend the event with their service dogs and can share their stories with you first-hand. You can learn about the difference between a service dog and a therapy dog.
- Empyrean is donating a FANTASTIC assortment of appetizers.
- Music will be provided by Rosalind and the Way who has been featured quite a bit in our local media lately and is appearing all over town. Personally, I am most excited about seeing them live after hearing them featured recently on NPR.
- Our silent auction will feature several exciting experiences and an array of items donated by local businesses.
- Each ticket includes a complimentary glass of Two EE’s delectable wine.
- Tickets are just $30 and because we have fantastic sponsors, your ticket dollars will almost entirely go toward matching a rescue dog with a veteran and providing the service dog training. Thank you to our wonderful sponsors: Parkview; Bippus Bank; Weigand Construction; Empyrean; Tazian Enterprises; and Two EE’s Winery.
Click here to register.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
2 EE's Winery
6808 N U.S. Highway 24 E Huntington
Our Turn to Serve