Be Prepared Do you know what the legal and financial ramifications of a cybersecurity breach entail? Are you sure your business is truly protected? Join us
Do you know what the legal and financial ramifications of a cybersecurity breach entail? Are you sure your business is truly protected? Join us to learn from industry professionals about what you absolutely need to do Before the Breach.
This Seminar is Ideal For:
- C-Level Executives or Small Business Owners
- Forward-Thinking Individuals Ready to Take Cybersecurity Seriously
- Business Owners who Want to Prepare Themselves Legally, Financially, and Technologically for the Future
Our Session Will Cover:
- The financial and legal ramifications of a cybersecurity breach.
- How to protect your business legally and financially from a breach.
- A clear and concise explanation of how a cybersecurity breach can ruin your business.
- Actionable steps you need to take to tighten cybersecurity in your business.
- Q+A session with all three of the hosts to answer all questions.
The speakers at this event include Jason Horne, CEO, Preferred IT Group and Christopher Nusbaum, Attorney, Carson LLP. This event is sponsored by SONICWALL. Click here to register. Call (260) 440-7377 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Friday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Northeast Indiana Innovation Center
3201 Stellhorn Road Fort Wayne, IN