You’re never too young to innovate.
We know innovation knows no age. We are serious about providing the resources for students to succeed as they innovate and build businesses. Our Student Business Builder Program helps to equip students with the skills they need to become the innovators and leaders of tomorrow.
BUSINESS BUILDER PROGRAM
WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you a student ready to start or grow your business? Everyone should have the opportunity to innovate. Why not learn how and start while you’re still in high school, college or three years post-grad?
- Start and grow your business in a supportive, structured, success-focused environment
- Aside from $25 skin in the game fee upon acceptance into the program, there is no cost to participate (due to generous funders and support from The NIIC)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sprint 1 - MINDSET: Discover and develop your idea and business model and learn about your own entrepreneurial drives and talents.
- Sprint 2 - VALIDATION: Build a prototype and test it with real customers in preparation for your business launch.
For detailed information about this program, check out our Student Info Sheet.
Applying is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Create a one-minute video explaining your idea and why you want to be in the program. Include it in your online application.
- Apply online. https://theniic.org/sbbapplication/
- Stay tuned. We will call or email you with further instructions.
Our Student Business Builder Programs are supported by The NIIC Ideas@Work Movement and generous support from our sponsors: IAB Financial Bank, Lincoln Financial Foundation, and the Edward M. and Mary McCrea Wilson Foundation.