You’re never too young to innovate.
We know innovation knows no age. We are serious about providing the resources for students and educators to succeed as they innovate and build businesses. Our Student Business Builder Program is designed for students. Our Discover Entrepreneurship Program is designed for educators of entrepreneurial-minded students.
BUSINESS BUILDER PROGRAM
WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you a student ready to start or grow your business? Everyone should have the opportunity to innovate. Why not learn how and start while you’re still in high school, college or three years post-grad?
- Start and grow your business in a supportive, structured, success-focused environment
- Aside from $25 skin in the game fee upon acceptance into the program, there is no cost to participate (due to generous funders and support from The NIIC)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Sprint 1 - MINDSET: Discover and develop your idea and business model and learn about your own entrepreneurial drives and talents.
- Sprint 2 - VALIDATION: Build a prototype and test it with real customers in preparation for your business launch.
For detailed information about this program, check out our Student Info Sheet - coming soon.
Applying is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Create a one-minute video explaining your idea and why you want to be in the program. Include it in your online application.
- Apply online. https://theniic.org/sbbapplication/
- Stay tuned. We will call or email you with further instructions.
DISCOVER ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you an educator of entrepreneurial-minded students?
Do you seek educational resources to help teach and reinforce learning as you inform and shape the next generation of entrepreneurial minds? Be it for high school, home school, or college students.
Contact us to learn more and discuss opportunities to collaborate, including:
- Offering the Student Business Builder Program on your campus
- Guest speakers for your classes
- Job shadowing
- Experiential learning
- NIIC tours
For more information, check out our Educator Info. Sheet - coming soon.
Our Student Business Builder Programs are supported by The NIIC Ideas@Work Movement and generous support from our sponsors: IAB Financial Bank, Lincoln Financial Foundation, and the Edward M. and Mary McCrea Wilson Foundation.