For Female Founders Demanding More.
Women-owned businesses in Indiana are under-represented. Female founders face unique challenges with their business ventures—effective on-ramps to entrepreneurial tools, mentoring, growth resources and access to capital. This program is one way we help to level the playing field. It was designed for women who want to start, grow and accelerate their digital, e-commerce, app or web-based businesses.
What does the program entail? Up to 1 year, 3-Phases
Phase 1: (12 weeks) intense time developing and validating your business model
Phase 2: (6 months) implementing your business model
Phase 3: (3 months) selling to customers and growing your venture
Launch Women Business Builder Cohort 1 concluded April 16, 2018. The three participating companies are focused on transforming traditional industries: wellness, art, and interior design. One of these companies is in concept-stage and not yet named. The other two companies are Rhapsody Art Gallery and Studio and Sample Snap. Congratulations to these business builders for completing Phase 1 of the program and advancing to Phase 2. And congratulations to Sample Snap for being named winner of Launch Women Business Builder Pitch Competition and being awarded $10,000 to grow your business. Read more in this news release (click here.)
For more information about the program, check out the Launch Women Business Builder Information Sheet.
REGISTRATION IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
Up to 5 companies, 10 individuals will be accepted for the next cohort, which begins January 22, 2019. Upon completion of Phase 1, companies are considered for continuation to Phases 2 and 3.
- Submit your application for Phase 1 by January 4, 2019. Submit application at Formstack
- Stay tuned: Cohort 3 will be announced early January 2019.
- Kick-off meeting for Cohort 3 begins January 22, 2019.
Have questions? Contact us
Room for Growth.
- Shared workspace in a vibrant, entrepreneurial community
- Participants work through The NIIC’s proprietary Assess. Discover. Do.™ Entrepreneurial Pathway
- One-to-one business and virtual coaching and support tools
- Access to entrepreneurial support tools, including NIIC Navigator™ Online Learning Management System for customized growth and development
- One complimentary invitation to the NIIC Ideas@Work Signature Event in April 16, 2019