For Female Founders Demanding More.
This program is one way we help to level the playing field for women-owned businesses. It was designed for women who want to start, grow and accelerate their digital, e-commerce, app or web-based businesses. Female founders face unique challenges with their business ventures—effective on-ramps to entrepreneurial tools, mentoring, growth resources and access to capital.
What does the program entail? Up to 1 year, 3-Phases
Phase 1: (12 weeks) intense time developing and validating your business model
Phase 2: (6 months) implementing your business model
Phase 3: (3 months) selling to customers, growing your venture and opportunity for funding to grow your business
For more information about the program, check out the Launch Women Business Builder Information Sheet
REGISTRATION IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
Up to 10 companies will be accepted for the next cohort, which begins October 7, 2019. Upon completion of Phase 1, companies are considered for continuation to Phases 2 and 3.
- Submit your application for Cohort 4 by September 20, 2019. Click here.
- Stay tuned: Cohort 4 will be announced early week of October 7, 2019.
- Kick-off meeting for Cohort 4 begins October 7, 2019.
Have questions? Contact us
Room for Growth.
- Shared workspace in a vibrant, entrepreneurial community
- Participants work through The NIIC’s proprietary Assess. Discover. Do.™ Entrepreneurial Pathway
- One-to-one business and virtual coaching and support tools
- Access to entrepreneurial support tools, including NIIC Navigator® Online Learning Management System for customized growth and development
- One complimentary invitation to the NIIC Ideas@Work Signature Event in April 21, 2020