For Female Founders Demanding More.
Women-owned businesses in Indiana are under-represented, lack access to capital, entrepreneurial tools, mentoring, and resources. Launch Women Business Builder Program is for female founders demanding more. This program was designed for women who want to start, grow, and accelerate their online or digital businesses.
What does the program entail? Up to 1 year, 3-Phases
Phase 1: (12 weeks) intense time developing and validating your business model
Phase 2: (6 months) implementing your business model
Phase 3: (3 months) selling to customers and growing your venture
The first cohort of Launch Women Business Builder began January 15, 2018, and concluded April 16, 2018. The three participating companies are focused on transforming traditional industries: wellness, art, and interior design. One of these companies is in concept-stage and not yet named. The other two companies are Rhapsody Art Gallery and Studio and Sample Snap. Congratulations to these business builders for completing Phase 1 of the program and advancing to Phase 2. You can read more in this news release (click here.)
For more information about the program, check out the Launch Women Business Builder Information Sheet.
REGISTRATION IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
Up to 5 companies, 10 individuals will be accepted into Phase 1. Upon completion of Phase 1, companies are considered for continuation to Phases 2 and 3.
- Submit your application for Phase 1 by September 1, 2018. Submit application at Formstack
- Stay tuned: Phase 1 Business Builders Cohort Announcement coming soon!
- Kick-off meeting—get started around mid-September 2018!
Have questions? Contact us
Room for Growth.
- Shared workspace in a vibrant, entrepreneurial community
- Participants work through The NIIC’s proprietary Assess. Discover. Do.™ Entrepreneurial Pathway
- One-to-one business and virtual coaching and support tools
- Access to NIIC Navigator™ Online Learning Management System for customized growth and development
- One complimentary invitation to the NIIC Ideas@Work Signature Event in April 2019