THE RESOURCES YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS TO SUCCEED.
ABOUT THE NIIC's PREFERRED PROVIDER PROGRAM
INTERESTED IN VETTED RESOURCES TO HELP GUIDE YOUR BUSINESS?
Are you building your business? Your passion and knowledge drive your business toward success. Yet, you sometimes wish you had reliable, vetted business experts to help guide you. In niche areas, like Accounting, Banking, Funding, Insurance, Legal, Management, Marketing, Real Estate, etc.
Through this program, you can access vetted resources to help with your business. There is no charge for business builders to participate in Phase 1 of the program.
Program Services Provided
The NIIC's Resource Partners are experts and trusted advisors committed to help build and grow your business. This includes the following:
- Events/Training: Featuring various transactional areas—events are hosted at The NIIC or webinars. Training may also include podcasts or webinars.
- Mentoring: One-on-one, group/peer-to-peer mentoring through our Mastermind Groups
- Fee For Service Expertise: For those who want to take go deeper with a subject matter expert. You will work directly with a Resource Partner.
To get started, let us know what areas of expertise you need for your business.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A RESOURCE PARTNER FOR THE NIIC’S PREFERRED PROVIDER PROGRAM?
Are you an established business owner? You have expertise you would like to offer to business builders to succeed. OR, maybe you’re a business owner who recognizes the high potential of your own clients yet do not have the expertise or time to dedicate to mentoring them. You can refer them to this program, where we will connect them to experts to help guide them.
We invite any company or person that provides services to small business and particularly those that are in tune with the needs of entrepreneurs to apply for consideration of our program.
Complete and submit the application through the following link.
- Upon receiving your application, we will review it and contact you to arrange a meeting, either at The NIIC or a virtual meeting (based on your location and availability).
- Meeting to review your application and potential acceptance into the program.
- Execute the agreement and start.
OUR VETTING PROCESS
Information to come -- watch this space.