Successful Habits for Mentoring Relationships Workshop
When: 05.30.18 @ 8:00 am —9:30 am
Location: Northeast Indiana Innovation Center 3201 Stellhorn Road Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Take this crash course to pick up valuable tips on how to get the most out of your mentoring relationships.
At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Identify and implement the habits that will allow you to get exceptional value from your mentor relationship
- Prepare, plan and structure the mentoring meeting
- Know how to identify your mentors’ communication style and how to speak to it
- Understand importance of following up on mentoring advice
- Know what it means to be coachable and the difference it makes in your mentoring relationship
The Women’s Entrepreneurial Opportunity Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Cost: Free - Registration Required