Build Institute Upcoming Sessions For Early Stage Startups
By Rochelle Joseph-Ulanowicz, Build Institute Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, SEED Fort Wayne
Build Institute Fort Wayne, Powered by SEED, is a nine-week basic business education program for early-stage startups. The Institute helps you identify and hone strengths and develop meaningful connections with like-minded individuals and organizations.
Classes are facilitated by seasoned entrepreneurs who guide you through topics such as Establishing a Business Entity, Market Research, and Cash-Flow Management.
In addition to your developed business plan, invaluable resources and contacts, you will graduate with confidence to take your idea to the next level. Below is a list of upcoming sessions. To register or for more information, visit us at https://buildfortwayne.submittable.com/submit or on your favorite social channel.
NOTE: WEOC Director Leslee Hill is co-leading the sessions at Community State Bank in Auburn and at Community Foundation.
- January 30 – March 26, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., at McMillen Community Center (Thursdays)
- February 5 – April 1, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., at Community State Bank (Wednesdays)
- February 25 – April 21, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., at Blue Jacket (Tuesdays)
- March 9 – May 11, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at Community Foundation (Mondays)
- March 25 – May 20, 5:30 pm. – 8:30 p.m., at Fort Wayne Urban League (Wednesdays)