GIVE TO THE NIIC,
GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.
Donate to the NIIC.
When you give to The NIIC, you’re providing the essential funding to sustain the growth and development of entrepreneurs and emerging businesses in Northeast Indiana. Of course, donations benefit you, too. The NIIC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions in excess of the fair value of goods and services received by the donor may be tax deductible. Please consult your personal tax advisor.
As a nonprofit, we rely heavily on the generosity and benevolence of others. Donations fuel our mission and help us continue our vision of being a top entrepreneurial community of choice.
NIIC President & CEO Karl R. LaPan’s new book Guard Rails is now available. Did you know 100% of the proceeds from the book go to The NIIC Connected Communities initiative? Connected Communities supports diverse entrepreneurs and business builders (underdeveloped entrepreneurial talent segments including but not limited to: immigrants, disabled persons, ex-offenders, rural, women, and people of color) in Northeast Indiana. While the book is available through Amazon for $23, we invite you to become a Connected Communities Founder and Champion through a donation of $50 per book ($27 of your $50 contribution is tax-deductible).
To order, enter the words “Send me Guard Rails” in the second address block below. You will be among the first to receive Guard Rails when the initial production run from the publisher is delivered.
Support the Northeast Indiana Innovation Center in providing quality services and inspiring diverse entrepreneurs in our community. Moreover, improve yourself and your business in the process!
The next time you’re buying something on Amazon, order it on AmazonSmile and choose to support The NIIC. Same prices, but 0.5% of the costs will help benefit our organizations. Click here to follow the link.
If you’d like to learn more about Amazon Smile and how it supports The NIIC’s mission, please visit About Amazon Smile
Charitable intentions and donations can be realized and fulfilled through:
- CHARITABLE ANNUITY. Receive payments back during your lifetime, save on current income taxes and possibly reduce or eliminate estate taxes and probate expenses.
- GIFTS OUTSIDE YOUR WILL. Help our organization with a donation that avoids probate by naming The NIIC as a beneficiary on appreciated securities, retirement plans, insurance policies and/or real estate.
- GIFTS THROUGH YOUR WILL. Leaving a contribution as a bequest can help reduce estate taxes and ensure the work you’re passionate about continues onward.
As a donor, there are many ways to support The NIIC:
- PROGRAM-SPECIFIC DONATIONS. Contribute to an area of The NIIC that you have a specific interest (e.g., business incubation and growth acceleration programs, WEOC, coworking and Professional FlexSpace, the campus master plan and more).
- CAPITAL EQUIPMENT. Fund the acquisition of specific capital equipment to further improve our resources and services.
- NAMING RIGHTS. Put your name on our Innovation Park, a future building, suite or room to be constructed.
- UNRESTRICTED GIFTS. Contributions go toward the best use and most needed projects under consideration.
The NIIC Ideas@Work Entrepreneurial Movement Fuels Innovation & Entrepreneurship
The NIIC’s annual Ideas@Work Signature Event Series convenes up to 500 entrepreneurs, business leaders, and students to fuel the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit in Northeast Indiana and the greater region. The Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation serves as the event venue. This event series has featured dynamic, distinguished leaders in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Contribute to our annual event that helps support students, women entrepreneurs and support regional outreach and our Enterprising Communities initiative throughout Northeast Indiana.
To be rocket fuel for great ideas, people and businesses
To be known as a top entrepreneurial community of choice
WHO & HOW WE SERVE
We help entrepreneurs launch and grow businesses
Connected Communities Champions:
The NIIC would like to take this opportunity to recognize the following individuals who have generously supported The NIICs Connected Communities Initiative Guard Rails Campaign:
- Karl LaPan
- Carol Stewart
- Cheryl Taylor
- James Redmond
- Jason Hilty
- Jim Johnson
- Ted Baker
- Larry Rowland
- Mike Fritsch
- Tammy Allen
- Wayne Robison
- Wendy Kennedy
- Dr. Max Yen
- Dr. Daryl Yost
- Sheila Roesler
We strive for a high level of transparency and excellence, in all areas of business. Toward that end, we aspire to:
- Meet or exceed the Better Business Bureau’s Charitable Accountability Standards
- Comply with Indiana Certified Tech Park Statute requirements
- Continuously innovate through our commitment to a Quality Management System as demonstrated through the ongoing ISO9001:2015 registration as a business incubation and acceleration program
Our progress is only possible through the generosity and charitable contributions of our donors. To discuss planned giving, ways of financially supporting The NIIC or if you’re considering additional gifting opportunities, call the Office of the President and CEO at 260.407.1736.