APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Are you passionate about digital marketing, creative communications, graphic design, and social media? Do you want to be part of something that positively impacts business builders and the Indiana regional economy?
“Dream Big. Get Real.” is the tagline of the Northeast Indiana Innovation Center (The NIIC). Our mission is to advance the entrepreneurial community in Northeast Indiana. We offer a part-time internship (15-20 hours/week) for a full-time college student to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Our intern works on projects and produces meaningful content that directly impacts our organization and the business builders we serve.
Must be a full-time student enrolled in a marketing, communications, or digital media program at a two or four year college or university in or near Fort Wayne.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Create promotional campaigns for events including print and digital assets.
- Maintain consistent adherence to brand standards.
- Create, edit, publish and share content targeted to entrepreneurs using Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Produce and edit photos and videos.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, business principles, project planning, production methods, social media, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and independent decision making.
- Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize work assignments.